Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses

Ellaroo Baby Carriers

My whole life changed the day I saw the Ellaroo for the first time. I was at the hair dressers, waiting to have my color done. After nine months of pregnancy without any color treatment, my roots were a mess. I was desperate. While I sat, I lazily picked up a gossip magazine sitting nearby and began to thumb through it. Suddenly, an unusual photo caught my eye. It was actress Kate Hudson, walking along a sidewalk with a Starbucks in hand. Nothing special about that just your average paparazzi-stalking-innocent-celebrity shot.

Certainly, Kate buying a coffee was nothing of note. What struck me about the photo was what Kate Hudson was wearing. No, it wasnt a chic designer purse that cost more than my car. It wasnt an exclusive pair of sunglasses tailor made for her by Christian Dior. It wasnt a fabulous pair of Jimmy Choos which I could never walk in anyway even if I could afford them. No, this accessory outdid all the rest. It was an Ellaroo baby carrier.

If youve never heard of the Ellaroo, youve probably at least seen a photo of one by now. Theyre everywhere! All the celeb mommies are using them. The Ellaroo is like a sling. Its a large swath of fabric that flows over one shoulder and under the other, and just sort of scoops up a baby in between. Its the most natural thing in the world, keeping your baby close to your chest where she can hear your heart and your breathing, and feel your bodys warmth. Id never seen anything like it before, which kind of boggles my mind, if you think about it. I mean, why havent we been using these all along? Sometimes the best ideas are the most primitive ones. Our ancestors knew what they were doing when they wrapped their infants up in a piece of cloth and carried them close to their bodies.

So when I first saw the Ellaroo, worn so beautifully by the radiant Ms. Hudson, it all sort of clicked. Here I was carting around a massive, heavy, unwieldy stroller, when it turns out all I needed was a fashionable and comfortable sling. I immediately (well, as soon as my hair was done), ran out and bought myself one.

It was the best decision I could have made. I now own four different Ellaroo baby carriers, and honestly Id buy more if I could. I have different Ellaroos for different occasions even for different outfits. I use the Ring Sling for its unmatchable convenience its just sort of pop and go. And I absolutely could not live without my two-shouldered Wrap Cross Carry, a necessity for longer walks. But my categorical favorite Ellaroo is my Mei Hip, which is not only super comfortable and convenient, but also gorgeous! With its stitched flowers on a black background, its as chic as any accessory I own! I make excuses to carry my son around in it, just for the chance to wear something pretty. I just dont know how I could have survived mommy-hood without my fabulous Ellaroos.
You have read the best review article categorized by free tips and the title Ellaroo Baby Carriers. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://howto-howto8.blogspot.com/2012/08/ellaroo-baby-carriers.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Ellaroo Baby Carriers”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive