Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses

Why Pictures of Birds Are So Helpful in Birdwatching

When I was younger, I wanted to be a boy scout. It was not because I wanted to go camping or fishing or earn merit badges, but simply because I wanted to go birdwatching, which my friend Sean said his troop did once a month. When I was finally able to join, I was really far behind all the other boys because I had not studied the different types of birds, and when the troop leader would ask us which birds were which, I would hear everyone firing out answers before I had a chance to guess until I got a book with pictures of birds.

It was my mother who bought me the book, and I was intrigued by it as soon as I looked inside. It had all kinds of pictures of birds, and before long, I was starting to learn things about these birds that most of my fellow boy scouts did not know. I felt my confidence grow each time we went out birdwatching and pretty soon I was firing out the answers when asked what type of birds we were observing.

Besides that, the pictures of birds started a lifelong passion for the creatures that still holds to this date. I started studying them more seriously. I decided to travel and learn more about different types of birds in different places. It all started on a trip to Maryland for me that turned out to be the spark that would ignite a lifelong pursuit.

I am originally from Baltimore, but grew up in Texas. As a younger boy, I thought that a Baltimore Oriole was a baseball player. I had no idea that it was an actual bird after which a sports team was named, but I remember going up there and spotting a couple of Orioles. I would still have to say that out of all the birds I have ever seen, they are my favorite.

I made a trip to New Orleans, because among my pictures of birds I had come across the picture of an egret. I had just read a story about how a community down in South Louisiana was a sanctuary for the bird, and I wanted to go and see them for myself. It was incredible. I had never seen so many birds in one place, and it made me feel good that they were thriving there.

On another occasion, I made a trip to my local zoo, which happens to be one of the best in the country, to see a flamingo exhibit. It was really exciting to get the opportunity to see these unique birds up close and personal, and my family loved it as well. One of the best things about going to my zoo is that they have dozens of pictures of birds for sale in their gift shop, which I regularly frequent.

Pictures of birds have helped me immensely in learning about birds and in birdwatching, and I could not imagine my life without this passion.
You have read the best review article categorized by free tips and the title Why Pictures of Birds Are So Helpful in Birdwatching. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://howto-howto8.blogspot.com/2011/08/why-pictures-of-birds-are-so-helpful-in.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Why Pictures of Birds Are So Helpful in Birdwatching”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive