Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses

My Portable Radio Comes With Me Everywhere

I realized a very long time ago that I have a long-standing love affair with all kinds of music, and pretty much need to be around a radio wherever I go. I bought a portable radio for this purpose, and I have to say, I have taken it to many places, some of which you might not expect.

One of the first places that I realized I really needed to bring my portable radio was to work. I cannot stand dead silence in my office, and while most of the time I have probationers coming in and out, there are those times where I am doing administrative work and like to close my door and put on some music. My portable radio allows me to do that and it helps me relax as well.

Another place that I always bring my portable radio is to my cousin's house in Baltimore. He does not have a stereo or any way to play music besides his iPod, so I decided that it would be in my best interest to come prepared. Now, when he is in his room jamming out to his favorite tunes, I can have my music on in my room as well, and neither one of use disturbs the other one.

I also like to bring my portable radio with me when I have to travel for work. The fact of the matter is that when you are staying in hotels, you do not always have access to music. Not all rooms come equipped with a stereo or radio, and if I do not have music to listen to and enjoy, I really am lost, which brings me to my next point.

I am the sort of person that likes to have music going whenever I have the opportunity. I don't have to have it playing constantly, but I am a fans of all different styles of music and once you have such a passion, you need to be able to enjoy it. I don't think that I could live without my portable radio for that very reason, and it really comes with me wherever I go.

Probably the most unusual place that I brought my portable radio with me was on a job I had when I was in college. I had to paint the inside of a tower that was probably a good 300 to 400 feet off of the ground. I had all of my safety equipment strapped to me, but I also had my portable radio in one of the pockets on my tool belt, and made sure it attached nice and secure. I made sure I had batteries so that I could listen to it, and I played it the entire time that I was painting! The portable radio serves a lot of purposes.
You have read the best review article categorized by free tips and the title My Portable Radio Comes With Me Everywhere. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://howto-howto8.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-portable-radio-comes-with-me.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “My Portable Radio Comes With Me Everywhere”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive