Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses

The Importance of Photo Journals

I have collected photos from every place I have ever traveled. I love memorializing the places that I have visited and keeping photos in a location that I can readily access to take a trip down memory lane whenever I so desire. That is why I believe that photo journals are so important.

The first time I decided to keep a photographic account, so to speak, of a vacation was when I went with my brother and sister to Roswell, New Mexico, more than 15 years ago. I took a lot of pictures, and wanted to make sure that I could save them so that I would remember the trip as well as possible. I had heard about photo journals, but always assumed that was something grandmothers bought to memorialize important events from their children's and grandchildren's lives. But I decided to go ahead and buy one and start keeping track.

The second time I remember doing this was when I made my first trip to England, more than 11 years ago. It was just a sightseeing trip, and I wanted to take in as much as I possibly could. Again, I took hundreds of photos of some of the most memorable locations in England, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. It was incredible, and when I got home, my mother had bought a few more photo journals for me. She told me that I would need them, as she could tell that I would be a traveler.

I then made my first of three trips in three years to New Orleans. One would imagine that a single journal would be enough when seeing the same city three times in a row, but New Orleans has so much to do it actually took me two photo journals to hold all of the pictures that I took, and I have to say, of all the places I have visited, the photos tell the most complete story from New Orleans.

I have also traveled to Baltimore, Washington D.C., Denver and throughout the Rocky Mountain states, each time with camera and photo journals purchased, ready to hold more photos once I return. It is a very efficient system, and barring my home burning down, it's an almost certain way to guarantee that I will never forget my trips.

Photo journals are an excellent way to keep track of the places you have visited and serve as a constant reminder that you have really lived. I have always believed in the restorative nature of travel and how much is learned from observing how other people live. These journals allow you to revisit the past and remember how it felt when you saw those places for the first time.
You have read the best review article categorized by free tips and the title The Importance of Photo Journals. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://howto-howto8.blogspot.com/2011/08/the-importance-of-photo-journals.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “The Importance of Photo Journals”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive