Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses

True Scary Stories Are Always the Best

I have always been a fan of ghost stories and tales of horror, but there is something about true scary stories that makes them that much more interesting. I am not sure if it is the fact that it is believed to have actually happened or the possibility that you may one day encounter the place where the story is set, but true scary stories always capture my interest.

One of the true scary stories that is among my personal favorites is that of the Brown Lady of Raynham Hall. The story is of a ghost, that of Dorothy Walpole, who lived in the residence in England and died of small pox in 1726. She supposedly still roams the corridors of the building, and in 1936 a photo was snapped of the ghost which is widely believed to be the most famous ghost photo in the world. I was probably five or six when I first heard this story and I distinctly remember asking my older brother if she could ever get us. My brother told me that ghosts could not travel over water, and at the time, that was enough for me, and I was very relieved.

Another story that has always fascinated me was of a woman in white who haunts a graveyard in the United States. It was actually told in a book of true scary stories, and what happens in this one is that the lady has been seen at night in the cemetery by passing cars. Inevitably, the lady quickly looks up and starts running in the direction of the vehicle so as to look as if she is going to cut you off. It really does not matter how fast you are going, she always catches up, and right as she gets to the vehicle she disappears!

There is another story about a Bell Witch in Tennessee who has been rumored to become violent toward people who live on the farm where story is set. Apparently, children have been slapped during the middle of the night and had their hair pulled. What makes this one of the more interesting true scary stories, in my opinion, is that there is a flip side to it, where children have been left baskets of oranges on their birthdays and other little treats on special occasions. It is almost as if the ghost that haunts the residence has a tender side.

True scary stories are always the best scary stories, because the truth is usually better than fiction. It is amazing to think about all of the terrifying encounters people have had over the years, and I am always grateful that people have taken the time to write them down so that we can talk about them years later!
You have read the best review article categorized by free tips and the title True Scary Stories Are Always the Best. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://howto-howto8.blogspot.com/2011/09/true-scary-stories-are-always-best.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “True Scary Stories Are Always the Best”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive