Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses

Action Figures Were the Bulk of My Toys Growing Up

Action Figures Were the Bulk of My Toys Growing Up

I had my fair share of toys growing up, and the bulk of them, as well as the ones I enjoyed the most, were always action figures. I had a variety of such toys, including He-Man, G.I. Joe and Star Wars action figures, and I noticed that my collection of those toys only grew as the years went by.

Of all of my action figures growing up, He-Man was my absolute favorite. I like the way the action figures were shaped. I loved all of their features and colors. I just thought that they were really cool, and it helped matters that most of my friends loved the He-Man action figures as well. We would always try to get ones the others did not have, so we could all play with as many as possible.

The action figures that always stand out to me as the most memorable from my childhood are G.I. Joe. The reason for this is that my brother and I both collected those types of action figures, and we did not really have anything else we collected in common. I was always more of the baseball card and hot rod collector, while he tended towards board games and Transformers.

With G.I. Joe action figures, however, we had something in common, and again, we would both try to collect as many as we possibly could between us. This is not to say that it was without sibling rivalry. I loved it when I came across a G.I. Joe or Cobra action figure that I knew my brother would think was really cool, and I am sure that he felt the same way when he came across one.

I think my largest collection of action figures as a child was that of Star Wars. I grew up during the time those movies first came out, and I wanted to get every character I possibly could. I am not sure about this, but I want to say that they were cheaper than the other action figures as well. I made it a point each time that I got my allowance to go the local toy store and buy an action figure I did not already have, and pretty soon, I had so many that I couldn't fit them all in the same box!

Action figures are toys that most of us boys grow up with and that make our childhoods so rich. We make up games and use our imaginations and have adventures that we probably would not have without them. What has been great for me has been to see my son's interest in them and be able to go out with him and let him buy his favorite action figures. It is fun for both of us!
You have read the best review article categorized by free tips and the title Action Figures Were the Bulk of My Toys Growing Up. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://howto-howto8.blogspot.com/2011/10/action-figures-were-bulk-of-my-toys.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Action Figures Were the Bulk of My Toys Growing Up”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive